IBPO Local 731 Election Results
Date of Election:   February 27, 2019                  Tally Location:     Cromwell, CT    
President                                    Gaetano, Joe                                               ELECTED     
Executive Vice President        Cange, James                                                  35               
                                                    Hope, William                                                 65               
                                                    Soldi-Hall, Carol                                             73               
Secretary                                Arena, Angelo                                                72               
                                                Brown, Marty                                                 34               
                                                French, Leah                                                 53                 
Treasurer                               Brodeur, Andrew                                          121                
                                                Corkery, William                                          50                  
District Vice Presidents
Ansonia/Milford                    Georgetti, Michael                                    ELECTED        
Danbury                                 Medina, Adriano                                        ELECTED        
Fairfield                                 Otero, Mike                                                ELECTED        
Hartford                                 Perez Jr., Robert                                           7                     
                                                Walker, Jeffrey                                              19                   

Litchfield                                Santulli, Ken                                              ELECTED        
Middlesex                               Lonczak, Greg                                            ELECTED        
New Britain                            Inho, Christina                                           ELECTED        
New Haven                             Dadio, Christopher                                   ELECTED        
New London                          NO CANDIDATE                                      n/a                      
Stamford                                NO CANDIDATE                                      n/a                      

Tolland                                   Eaddy, Terry                                              ELECTED        
Waterbury                             Miele, Thomas                                           11                        
                                                Sullivan, Stephen                                       5                         
Windham                               NO CANDIDATE                                       n/a                      

Help On The Job Sections
Where trade unions are most firmly organized, there are the rights of the people most respected. - Samuel Gompers
NAGE HEADQUARTERS 159 Burgin Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
Main Phone: (617)376-0220
Main Fax: (617)984-5695
Union Local Tax Issues Federal law now requires that every local union file an annual information return—Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N—with the IRS. If your local fails to file under this new requirement.. Read more