Have an issue in the workplace? Looking for information about your rights on the job, grievances, and arbitrations? Have you tried to reach out to your shop steward or other local leader, but just can make contact?

If you need help right away, contact the the MAC. The MAC staff will answer your questions or direct you to a National Representative who can help you. The MAC is staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EDT), Monday through Friday.

(617) 376-7227—in Massachusetts
(866) 412-7762—toll free

(617) 376-7278


Help On The Job Sections
Where trade unions are most firmly organized, there are the rights of the people most respected. - Samuel Gompers
NAGE HEADQUARTERS 159 Burgin Parkway
Quincy, MA 02169
Main Phone: (617)376-0220
Main Fax: (617)984-5695
Union Local Tax Issues Federal law now requires that every local union file an annual information return—Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N—with the IRS. If your local fails to file under this new requirement.. Read more